Special Lenten Issues
# 1 and 5
Welcome to 40fied – The Kids Magazine.
We thank Bishop David Walker for his endorsement of 40fied – the Kids Magazine. We continue to request his blessings for its future and the spiritual growth of all its readers.
The objective of this 40 page quarterly magazine is to guide every young boy and girl towards becoming a stronger and better informed Catholic. These 40 pages are full of inspiring stories, edifying activities, essential information & amazing facts aimed to enrich every reader in their spiritual journey.
Children engaging with this magazine are inspired to know more about their faith and the church, sowing a seed that will bear great fruit and even lead to the making of a modern saint.
The issues of 40fied – The Kids Magazine, can be collected and revisited at a later time.
- An all Australian effort, the first of its kind, designed by parents experienced with the formation of their own children and through catechist work (special religious education) in state schools
- Bursting with a range of engaging pathways, this 40 page A5 resource also includes an A3 poster
- A modern, attractive resource engaging 8 to12 year olds of today in a deeper love of Jesus Christ and our Church
- Strengthening our pre-teens in their formative years with content rich in meaning and substance
- Focusing on four key areas (Know the Bible, Know my church, Know myself, Teach myself), with theologically endorsed content
- An invaluable asset to teachers, parents & catechists
- All original, intriguing and captivating illustrations created especially for each article
- No distracting advertising space is allowed and it is not a platform for third party advertising
- The perfect gift for any young Catholic
TRAVEL WITH TRAVIS
Join Travis as he visits a different place of worship in every issue.
MEET THE PARISH FAMILY
Follow a typical Catholic family, as they go about their daily lives.
VISIT THE HALL OF FAITH
Stories from the past of ordinary people with extraordinary faith.
BEFRIEND OZY & OLY
Meet our two soldiers of faith, who will help us use the Armour of God in our daily lives.
CONNECT WITH I, ME & MYSELF
Sometimes you are your best critic, and it always helps to consult with your inner self.
+ MUCH MORE
Including articles like Numbers in the Bible, Objects in the Church, Men & Women from the Bible, Recipes, Activities, Fun facts, Poster, How to Pray, etc.
Click on the ISSUE below to download answers to the activity pages and/or templates of the Carpenter article (if mentioned in the magazine). Use the passwords provided to view the files.